Version 1 – March 2021
Data protection and privacy
By submitting orders:
- you consent to the processing of data personal to you, such as your name and title, address, telephone number, contact details and other personal details (“Personal Data”), in accordance with the terms of 3CM; subject to the situation that these Personal Data are required to process your order and to fulfil our legal obligations.
- you acknowledge that the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the contract and you consent to such processing.
In certain circumstances 3clickmanufacture.com may seek additional personal information such as photocopies of identification documents or credit cards for example for identity verification or fraud prevention purposes. Where such additional information is submitted to 3CM it shall also be regarded as “Personal Data”.
The Personal data are collected by 3clickmanufacture.com in order to:
- fulfil its obligations under any sale and purchase contract and any other contract with you
- ask your opinions on its products and services
- provide you with the latest products and services information
- improve the products and services for you
3CM may share, make available or transmit Personal Data to other departments and divisions in 3CM, and other 3CM Companies within Europe and overseas.
3CM will not disclose Personal Data to entities and persons, other than 3CM, (“third parties”) without your consent, except in the cases below.
Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties to enable compliance with legal obligations to which 3CM or its Affiliates are subject.
- do not use Personal Data other than for the purposes permitted;
- obtain and process Personal Data only on condition that they secure that Personal Data from unauthorised use and adopt and comply with similarly stringent policies and terms on Personal Data protection and use; and
- comply strictly with applicable laws.